If you believe in dreaming big and in taking bold action, this story is for you…
- He helped found a company & grow it.
- Circumstances were such that he left the company.
- He started another company and developed something different and exciting.
- The old company he previously founded liked what they saw and asked him to come back.
- He merged the tech he developed with the branding he believed in and changed the world.
Jobs encapsulated this journey perfectly when he said,
that about half of what
separates the successful
ones is pure
(Not familiar with NeXT? Check this out…)
What I never expected is living a version of the Jobsian Journey myself…
- I joined a great website development firm (Greendays Group) early on and we developed the first “easy to own” website service called SiteforLess.
- After 15+ years growing Greendays, circumstances were such that I left the company about 18 months ago. (Amicably)
- I started another digital marketing company (Anton.Digital) with the goal of going much deeper than websites and basic Email marketing. The effort resulted in the creation of a small business marketing solution that is different & exciting.
- Greendays Group partners asked me to come back and buy them out… which I have through a reverse merger. Paperwork was recently signed by all parties… the deal is done!
- We’re currently merging the services together and we intend to help at least 1,000 small companies (under 100 employees in each location) grow significantly in the next 5 years… including professional services, hospitality, and automotive sectors.
Since merging we’ve…
- Introduced a custom cloud that offers WordPress based websites fantastic security & blazing performance while also being aggressively priced…
- We’ve also introduced LIFETIME GUARANTEES on all custom website designs… the first guarantee of its kind in the industry.
- And the marketing solution we’re rolling out for SMBs will be backed by a full 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee… completely unheard of.
“What can we do to completely upend the industry?“
And I’m convinced that the vision we’ve embraced at Greendays for helping our clients RULE their markets will win out as well. We’re on a mission to help 1,000 clients significantly grow their companies in the next 5 years. If you run a professional services company (finance, fitness, maintenance, etc.) or a hospitality company (independent hotel, winery, brewery, etc.) or perhaps an auto dealership… we would love to help you!
Reach out to us today and learn how we can make a lasting difference in your company’s growth trajectory.